BA Consultant: On the edge between project and product development
Join us on November 2, 7 PM (Kyiv time) to talk about how BA Consultant can survive crossfire between the implementation of multiple client projects and continue to focus on developing high-quality products.
You’ll earn 1 CDU by attending this session. Be sure not to just register, but actually attend.
During the webinar, you’ll hear about:
• BA role in a consulting business with product offering: wearing t̶w̶o̶ three hats
• Product vs. Project Mindset: key differences; any chances to combine?
• (Client’s)² feedback: the art of pushing back hard
About the speaker, Igor Bobryshev:
• Lead Business Analyst from BA and PDM COE, SoftServe CBAP®
• Igor has 7 years of BA experience (including 4 years – onsite)
• 4 years 4 President of Ukrainian Debate Federation NGO (2015-2018)
• Lived in Ukraine, Alaska, Massachusetts, North Carolina
This webinar will be useful for:
• Business Analysts, who deal with diverse stakeholder groups
• Product Managers, who feel the pain of being torn between asks from different clients
• Scope Oriented Project Managers, who like to share product owners’ duties
Our event will be held in English.
It is free, but registration is required.