BA Practicum | How to model business process using BPMN notation
Eager to expand your knowledge in modeling business process using BPMN notation? Join us on September 29, 6:30 PM – 9:00 PM (GMT+3)
Business process modeling is one of the best techniques to understand enterprise, optimize operational efficiency, find opportunities for improvements and run a business successfully as a result.
During the practicum, you will practice process modeling using BPMN semantic and receive useful insights on how to efficiently model business processes.
This practicum aims at giving you insights into using BPMN notation. Therefore, circa 60% of the workshop time is dedicated to the practice.
• Business process modeling principles and recommendations
• Top modeling mistakes
• BPMN elements overview
• Modeling practice
Duration: up to 2,5 hours
Registration deadline: September 29, 4PM (GMT+3)
Where: online (link to Zoom will be provided on September 29 by email)
Credit points: 2 PD hours/CDUs
• Business Analysts
• Process Analysts
• Product Owners
• Product Managers
• Operational Managers
• Business Consultants
• Automation Engineers
About trainer, Oleksii Babachenko:
• experienced speaker, mentor, and trainer
• 15+ years in the IT-sphere, working as BA lead, business analyst, consultant, business owner, project, and product manager
• worked for enterprises, product-oriented, and outsourcing companies
• has profound knowledge in ERP, CRM implementation, e-commerce, finance, HR, supply chain solutions
• participated in Operation efficiency improvements projects, PMO development, and Ecommerce business development
• 5+ experience working as BA Lead in projects with more than 100 team members
• currently, Oleksii is a Senior Business analyst in the Product Management & BA CoE at SoftServe, where he leads
Operational efficiency and Business process analysis direction.
Our event will be held in ENGLISH via the Zoom platform.
Our attendees will be able to ask questions live via a moderated Q/A feature on the Zoom Platform.
We will disperse information in the future through our website, email, news, and monthly webinars/practicums.
To ensure you get the most accurate and monthly information, please fill the subscription form to add your name to our email newsletter.