BA Practicum | How to use Use Cases in Agile
Eager to expand your knowledge in Use Cases in Agile?
Join us on July 28!
Use Cases are usually treated as the old-school business analysis applied in highly formal and plan-driven projects. Nevertheless, applying Use Cases is especially valuable for agile projects.
Practicum focuses on the differences between two main requirements formats: user stories and use cases, and on both of the mentioned formats’ advantages.
This practicum aims at giving you insights into using Use Cases in Agile. Therefore, circa 60% of the workshop time is dedicated to the practice.
1. Difference between User Stories and Use Cases
2. Use cases of applying Use Cases in Agile
3. Use Cases workflow in Agile in practice.
Duration: up to 3,5 hours
Registration deadline: July 28, 4 pm (Kyiv time)
Credit points: 3 CDUs
Where: online (link to Zoom will be provided on July 28 by email)
About the trainer, Iryna Kriuchkova:
• 15+ years in Business Analysis
• CBAP, CSPO, SAFe Agilist
• experienced speaker, mentor, teacher, and lector, BA courses’ co-creator and trainer
• enjoy communicating and sharing her professional experience
• VP Education, IIBA® Ukraine Chapter
Our event will be held in ENGLISH via the Zoom platform.
Our attendees will be able to ask questions live via a moderated Q/A feature on the Zoom Platform.
We will disperse information in the future through our website, email, news, and monthly webinars/practicums.
To ensure you get the most accurate and monthly information, please fill the subscription form to add your name to our email newsletter.