BA Practicum | Product Ownership Traps
• Get ticks and tricks on how to improve processes related to the Proxy Product Ownership;
• Obtain the knowledge through the practice in a game format to cope with the traps of unavailability or lack of authority that will broaden your understanding of the situation from both sides – the Client and the Scrum Team.
• Business Analysts
• Process Analysts
• Ph.D. in Economics;
• IIBA® – CPOA (Certified Product Ownership Analysis);
• 15 years of teaching experience;
• A trainer of:
– Business Analysis Foundation Course,
– Arts and Crafts of Business Analysis: Enterprise Focus Course,
– Scrum Product Owner trainings at SoftServe;
• A Mentor in Product Ownership;
• Speaker at IT Weekend Dnipro, BACon All Stars, multiple webinars.
Our event will be held in ENGLISH via the Zoom platform.
Our attendees will be able to ask questions live via a moderated Q/A feature on the Zoom Platform.
Registration deadline: December 8, 4 PM (GMT+2)
Where: online (link to Zoom will be provided on December 8 by email)
We will disperse information in the future through our website, email, news, and monthly webinars/practicums.
Please fill the subscription form to add your name to our email newsletter to ensure you get the most accurate and monthly information.