BA Webinar | One Flew Over the Fixed Price Project
Join us on November 17 to learn how to survive in a fixed price project, prevent scope creep and meet the deadlines without going crazy.
• How to prioritize features and work with a scope
• How to form an MVP
• How to deal with change requests
• Business Analysts
• Product Managers
About trainer, Olga Levit:
• SoftServe BAO Awards 2021 – Interview Hero
• Experienced speaker, mentor and trainer
• 7+ years in the IT-field working as BA and Product Owner;
• Has extensive background in collaborating with product companies, enterprises and outsourcing agencies; domain expertise in Media, Healthcare, Enterprise, E-commerce
• Member of “Arts&Crafts Enterprise Focus” org team
Duration: up to 1 hour
Registration deadline: November 17, 4 PM (GMT+2)
Where: online (link to Zoom will be provided on November 17 by email)
Credit points: 1 PD Hour/CDU
Our event will be held in ENGLISH via the Zoom platform.
Our attendees will be able to ask questions live via a moderated Q/A feature on the Zoom Platform.
We will disperse information in the future through our website, email, news, and monthly webinars/practicums.
Please fill the subscription form to add your name to our email newsletter to ensure you get the most accurate and monthly information.