BA Webinar | The Role of Data in Business Analysis
Eager to develop BA competencies related to data & data analysis? Join us on October 20, 8 PM – 9 PM (GMT+3)!
Data is what connects business processes & the parts of an organization to create an integrated enterprise. We need data to develop the right products, to connect to our customers at the right time, & to run the business efficiently. We use data to create value & to solve business problems. A business analyst needs to understand the fundamentals of data management & data analysis to provide value to modern data-driven enterprises
You’ll develop BA competencies related to data & data analysis
• Understand the role of data in business analysis
• Learn about the phases of data life cycle
• Learn about business requirements related to each phase of the data life cycle
• Business Analysts
• Data Analysts
• Process Analysts
• Change Managers
• Product Owners
• Product Managers
About trainer, Yulia Kosarenko,
Principal & Owner, Why Change Consulting Inc.:
• experienced consultant, author, coach & course creator
• 25+ years of bringing IT & business together through business analysis, architecture, analytics, & change management
• helped define business transformations in insurance, education, logistics, banking, payments, & pension investment industries
• wrote two books “Business Analyst: a Profession and a Mindset” & “Business Analysis Mindset Digital Toolkit”
• is a part-time professor at the Humber College in Toronto, Business Insights & Analytics program
• is active in business analysis & analytics communities, leading webinars, participating in podcasts, coaching, & creating online courses
• can always be found at why-change.com
Duration: up to 1 hour
Registration deadline: October 20, 6 PM (GMT+3)
Where: online (link to Zoom will be provided on October 20 by email)
Credit points: 1 PD Hour/CDU
Our event will be held in ENGLISH via the Zoom platform.
Our attendees will be able to ask questions live via a moderated Q/A feature on the Zoom Platform.
We will disperse information in the future through our website, email, news, and monthly webinars/practicums.
To ensure you get the most accurate and monthly information, please fill the subscription form to add your name to our email newsletter.