How to Roll Out SAP Application
Join us on December, 3 PM (Kyiv time) to talk about how to roll out SAP application.
During the webinar, you’ll hear an exciting story on how the projects driven by a cross-cultural team may look like from the customer point of view, and how it feels to play roles of super-user and onsite BA simultaneously.
We will cover the following topics:
• Detailed overview of the project phases from the BA perspective;
• How to manage solution scope on the waterfall projects and why it is so important for the project success;
• How BA can be effective using basic tools;
• Lessons learned
About the speaker, Vasyl Salyk:
• Business Analyst since 2018;
• 9 years of experience in B2B sales and B2B presales (non-IT projects);
• 3 years of experience as Product and Category Manager
You’ll earn 1 CDU by attending this session. Be sure not to just register, but actually attend.
This webinar will be useful for Business Analysts and Project Managers who didn’t have a chance to work on projects based on waterfall methodology.
Our event will be held in ENGLISH via the Zoom platform. Questions, comments and input can be submitted prior to the webinar by comments to this event. In addition, attendees of the webinar will be able to ask questions live via a moderated Q/A feature on the Zoom Platform.
It is free, but registration is required.